New Car Smell Air Freshener
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
New Car Smell makes any old beater smell like a brand new car just driven right off the showroom floor. With just one spray, you’ll swear you bought your car yesterday!
Use Air Freshener For:
- Take years off your old car's life
- Relive the excitement of buying a new car
- Obliterate stale, lingering odors
- Recreate the magic of a brand new car
- Smell like you just pulled out of the dealer
Take Your Car Back In Time
People often describe the scent of a new car as indescribable, but we have distilled the essence of a new car into a secret formula and replicated it with every bottle of New Car Smell! With this scent, freshly-tanned leather, the musk of clean carpets, the pure essence of clean plastic, and more come together to make you relive feelings and sensations of excitement you thought long gone.
Enriched With Active Odor Eliminators
Everyone loves the scent of a new car, but the scent fades with time. Now, it’s possible to relive that excitement and sense of achievement of buying a new car with just one spray! New Car Scent isn’t just an air freshener, it’s also engineered with active odor eliminators and neutralizers to rapidly subdue undesirable smells right at the source.
- Clean and vacuum any debris and old food or stains that may be imparting foul smells into the automobile interior.
- Shake well.
- Lightly mist around carpets, cloth upholstery, and under seats.
- Enjoy fresh scent.
1 – 5 Minutes
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Xylenesulphonate||1300-72-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
|Scent||Not Known||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Fragrance|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Perform An AC Flush To Maximize The Efficiency Of Your Air Freshener!
Eliminate All Odors and Make Your Air Freshener Last Much Longer
Simply setting your AC to circulation mode and spraying a premium air freshener into the recirculation intake will recycle air through the lower vents of the vehicle to filter your odor eliminator through the AC system to eliminate airborne bacteria!
- Applicable Locations: Car Interior Home
- Product Form: Liquid