Mr. Pink is the perfect maintenance car wash shampoo that is tough on dirt, yet gentle on wax and sealant with slick lubricants that gently guide dirt and grime off the car for a scratch free wash!
Use This Soap To:
- Maintain your ride with a gentle, weekly wash
- Restore the high gloss shine to your daily driver
- Wash with a constant stream of unending foaming bubbles
- Gently glide dirt and debris off paintwork
- Protect your ride against swirls and scratches
Like No Other Soap Out There
Other detailing shampoos and low grade car wash soaps are often too strong, stripping wax and staining plastic and rubber parts. Mr. Pink is pH balanced and gentle on all exterior automobile parts like paint, clear coat, polished metals, glass, and even vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim. Mr. Pink rinses clean after every car wash, leaving behind no residue for a truly clean surface every time.
Unique Formula To Minimize Swirling And Scratching
Improper washing can cause scratches and swirls that make your paintwork appear dull and neglected. Mr. Pink is blended with super-slick polymers with hyper surfactants that lift, capture, and lubricate abrasive debris, allowing the surface to be gently wiped to minimize scratching and swirling. Choose Mr. Pink to help glide your wash mitt effortlessly over the surface for the perfect weekly wash!
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Clean