Microfiber Wash is a specialty detergent that cleans and restores microfiber. The advanced cleaning formula releases dirt, grease, and residue, leaving microfiber feeling and performing like new.
Use This Detergent To:
- Restore ultra plush softness
- Cleanse microfiber towels, pads, mitts
- Restore performance for best results
- Release heavy dirt and grime
Cleanse Rinse Technology
Microfiber Wash opens the billions of strands inside microfiber fabric to gently release dirt and grime from each individual fiber. Unlike other detergents, Microfiber Wash rinses completely clean for a perfectly-soft, residue-free towel. Microfiber Wash is all-natural, contains no bleach, no fabric softeners and will not chemically-burn microfiber, keeping it as soft as the day it was made.
Get The Best Results With Microfiber Wash
Microfiber Wash improves the absorbency and texture of microfiber towels for high performance detailing. Microfiber towels will clean better, dry faster, and give better scratch-free results after one wash using Microfiber Wash. Regular laundry detergent can reduce the life of microfiber towels by filling the fabric with fabric softeners, or chemically-burning the actual microfiber strands.
Normal & High Efficiency Machines:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate||6834-92-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Microfiber Towels
- Product Form: Liquid