Meticulous Matte Detailer Spray & Sealant for Crisp Satin & Matte Finishes
- Select Options to see Availability
Meticulous Matte is the specialty quick detailer and spray sealant that cleans and protects the crisp, dry sheen of matte and satin paint and wraps without adding unwanted gloss or shine.
Use This Quick Detailer To:
- Give your matte paint a crisp, cool sheen
- Safely cleanse your matte surfaces
- Maintain your matte wrap
- Protect your satin paint
- Clean without adding gloss or shine
All The Protection Without The Shine
Standard detailing products create undesirable shine on the flat, textured finish of matte finishes. The wax-free Meticulous Matte formula uses slick lubricants and premium cleansers to remove dirt, dust, debris, fingerprints, and water spots without scratching or adding unwanted gloss or shine. Use it on its own for quick clean ups or as a drying aid after washes to enhance a crisp cool sheen!
Give Matte Surfaces A Fighting Chance
Specialty spray sealant technology blended within Meticulous Matte coats the matte finish, enhances the crisp sheen, and protects against pollution, water spots, UV sunlight, and contaminants that attack paintwork and wraps. Using Meticulous Matte Detailer & Spray Sealant during regular cleanings protects matte finishes against the elements, and keeps them cleaner for longer.
- Lightly mist over any light dirt, dust, or fingerprints.
- When using in hot direct sunlight, always mist on towel, not surface.
- Gently wipe the offending particles with a premium microfiber towel in one direction.
- Flip to a clean, dry side and buff any streaks away to perfection.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Isopropyl Alcohol||67-63-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Co-Solvent|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solvent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Matte Clear Plastic Vinyl
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Wheels
- Car Finishes: Matte
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Protect & Shine