Meticulous Matte Auto Wash for Crisp Satin And Matte Finishes
- Select Options to see Availability
Meticulous Matte is the first matte-safe car wash soap that won’t add unwanted gloss or shine while using advanced foaming technology to help prevent scratching the sensitive matte surfaces.
Use This Soap To:
- Restore the crisp sheen to matte and satin
- Pull off dirt, dust, and grime without scratching
- Maintain that flat, textured, no-shine look
- Wash without using wax or gloss enhancers
- Shoot thick foaming suds from foam cannon
Special Formula for Matte & Satin
Matte paint and wraps transform any car into a unique machine, however the matte surfaces require special detailing products and are especially sensitive to pollution, water spots, dirt, dust, bird droppings, and insects. Normal soaps enhance unwanted shine on matte and satin finishes. Meticulous Matte contains no gloss enhancers nor wax that would add unwanted gloss or shine.
Harness the Natural Cleaning Power of Citrus
This unique high-lubricity shampoo uses advanced foaming technology to gently encapsulate and lift dirt and grime away from the surface for scratch-free washing. Using the proper shampoo on your matte finish is essential in preventing stains and discoloration due to the extreme sensitivity of matte finishes. Meticulous Matte easily breaks down dirt and grime for a crisp surface with zero streaks!
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
20 – 40 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Foam Cannon or Foam Gun
- Pressure Washer or Garden Hose
- Microfiber Towels
- 2 Buckets
- Dirt Trap
- After Wash
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Matte
- Product Form: Liquid