Maxi-Suds II is the perfect maintenance shampoo that cleans and enhances any color paintwork with extreme foaming bubbles for the perfect scratch-free shine without stripping wax or sealant.
Use This Soap To:
- Gently cleanse car with unending wash bubbles
- Create a slick wash surface to protect paint
- Achieve maximum foam with minimal product
- Easily cut through heavy dirt, grime and road film
- Lay down mountains of slick wash suds
Maximize Shine, Minimize Scratching
Lift and separate dirt and debris with the constant release of foaming bubbles and slick wash lubricants of Maxi Suds II! Specialty wash polymers of rise up in thousands of bubbles, lifting and lubricating dirt and debris from paintwork, helping prevent swirling and scratching. The advanced hyper-foaming formula is tough on dirt, gentle on paintwork, and safe for wax, glaze, and sealant coatings.
Leaves Nothing Behind But a Brilliant Shine
Maxi Suds II washes cars with mountains of slick suds and rinses clean with no residue or spots. Low grade cleaners and degreasers use caustic chemicals that etch paint, poison wildlife, and strip protective wax and leave vehicles unprotected from the elements. Maxi Suds II cleans and shines any color paintwork with unending foam, rinses clean, and will not etch or spot even in direct sunlight.
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid