Marine and Boat Fabric Guard
- This item is currently not available
Marine and Boat Fabric Guard protects and maintains the original appearance and feel of fabric and upholstery by coating them with an advanced UV protection that prevents fading, discoloration, and even staining from liquid spills!
Use This To:
- Protect seats, upholstery, canopies, covers, and more
- Protect boat fabric from spills and stains
- Apply advanced UV protection against fading and discoloring
- Maintain original appearance and feel of fabric and upholstery
Protects Fabrics From Stains
Boat Fabric Guard uses advanced technology to protect and preserve the new condition of any marine and aquatic fabric, upholstery, canopy, carpet, or cover. Boat Fabric Guard repels water, liquids, stains, dirt, pollution, UV sunlight, and much more. Hydrophobic technology increases the surface tension of fabric, water and liquids bead and slide off the surface before they can set in and stain the surface.
Protect Against Fading And Discoloration
Boat Fabric Guard protects aquatic fabrics to keep them looking new and helps them last longer. The advanced formula provides months of durable protection against liquids, stains, UV solar rays, pollution, bird droppings, and much more. UV solar rays can fade, discolor, and degrade fabric soft tops, seat covers, and upholstery. Boat Fabric Guard contains UV blockers that protect against solar rays to keep any marine fabric looking great for years to come.
- Ensure that the surface you intend to spray is clean and dry before application.
- Cover up any interior plastics, seat controls, exterior moldings, trim, etc. to avoid overspray.
- Shake well to keep product mixed.
- Spray evenly over entire surface and a little extra on seams. Do not saturate material – less is more. For Convertible Tops: Spray 12 inches from the convertible top using gentle overlaying sweeping motions.
- Apply 2 coats, allowing to dry 20 minutes between coats.
- Wipe off any excess overspray from paint and glass. Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Poly (Acrylic Acid)||9003-01-4||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polymer Resin|
|Quaternium -15||4080-31-3||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solubilizer|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339024502
- Applicable Materials: Carpet, Upholstery, Fabric
- Applicable Locations: Seats, Floor Matts, Carpet
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Scent: Fruit Scent