Leather Quick Detailer
- Select Options to see Availability
Leather Quick Detailer is the perfect leather care companion for instantly wiping away light dirt, dust, fingerprints, and body oils from everyday use on the go for an original fresh appearance.
Use This To:
- Maintaining leather on the road
- Finish with a dry-to-the-touch matte touch
- Remove spills before they can stain
- Restore the supple feel to all leather goods
Easy Everyday Leather Care
Leather Detailer maintains natural leather hides, durable sealed leather, and synthetic vinyl in mere seconds. The sprayable detailer lifts dirt, dust, fingerprints, and body oils from the leather surface without harming the color or feel. The easy-to-use leather detailer is non-greasy with no slippery feel or greasy shine. Keep a bottle in the car for easy detailing anywhere, any time!
Maintain The Original Look And Feel
Body oils, food stains, and UV sunlight can wear down the condition of leather, destroying the hide or leaving it with greasy stains and spots. Simply spray on the leather surface and wipe away with a microfiber cloth for quality results. Vitamin E and natural Aloe extracts nourish and restore the soft supple feel to leather goods to help prevent cracking and fading from normal use.
- Shake well.
- Mist over any leather surface.
- Wipe away using a clean microfiber towel.
15 – 35 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Leather Pleather Synthetic Vegan King Ranch
- Applicable Locations: Dashboards Seats Door Panels
- Product Form: Liquid
- Shine Preference: Matte