- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
The Leather Conditioner delivers perfect restoration, then preserves the natural look and feel of soft new leather.
Use This To:
- Restore a long lost soft, supple feel
- Counter the effects of normal wear and tear
- Get the soft silky touch of fresh new leather
- Help prevent a dried out look and feel
- Restore virtually any leather in or out of car
Proper cleaning and conditioning is crucial to keep leather looking its best: neglected leather dries out, cracks, and fades; dirty leather shines and shimmers from body oil grease contamination. When cleaned, conditioned, and cared for properly, the leather feels smooth, looks silky, and smells fresh and luxurious. Regular use of the Leather Kit keeps leather looking clean, feeling silky smooth, and soft and supple to resist cracking and breaking prematurely.
Clean, Then Condition
To properly nourish and protect leather, you must first clean away any oils and impurities with Leather Cleaner. Leather Cleaner lifts and emulsifies dirt, oils, and grease from deep within the pores of natural and synthetic leather upholstery and accessories. The pH-balanced formula won’t stain leather or change the texture and is safe for natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic leather materials.
Protection Against The Elements
Leather Conditioner nourishes naturally tanned leather hides and synthetic materials, preventing them from drying out, cracking, and fading from the wear and tear of regular use. It also protects from UV rays that can deteriorate the leather over time. Leather Conditioner replenishes essential nutrients like Vitamin E that are regularly depleted by harsh elements like the sun. Regular use of the Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Complete Kit keeps leather looking clean, feeling silky smooth, and soft and supple to resist cracking and breaking prematurely.
- Start by cleaning dirt, grease, and body oils from leather surfaces with Leather Cleaner.
- After leather is clean, spread 1 - 3 lines of product on a premium microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread cream evenly over the workpiece, then massage deep into the hide like rubbing lotion into the skin.
- Buff off any excess product.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
|Aloe Oil||8001-97-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Leather Pleather Synthetic Vegan King Ranch
- Applicable Locations: Dashboard Seats Door Panels
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spout
- Shine Preference: Matte