Sprayable Leather is an all-in-one formula that cleans to remove dirt, dust, and body oils, then conditions with Vitamin E and aloe to restore a soft, supple feel to leather parts.
Use This To:
- Clean and nourish in one sprayable step
- Spray new life into dirty and faded leather
- Easily break down light dirt, grease, body oils
- Finish with a non-greasy and dry-to-the-touch feel
- Protect against harsh sunlight
Spray Away Mess And Grime
Taking care of leather is much like taking care of your skin as it involves cleansing dirt and oil, then moisturizing to protect against the elements. Sprayable Leather is perfect for one-step leather detailing when you’re strapped for time. Regular maintenance with Sprayable Leather helps replenish the preservatives and oils that diminish over time without using petroleum nor caustic chemicals.
Mist On, Wipe Off
Sprayable Leather restores nutrients leather needs to resist degradation. The refined sprayable cream formula is rich with Vitamin E and aloe to restore a soft and supple feel, and uses lanolin and propolis to seal and protect the porous surface against the elements. The all-natural and waxy substances help create a durable barrier against chemicals, bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Shake well.
- Mist over any leather surface.
- Wipe away using a clean microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
|Aloe Oil||8001-97-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Leather Pleather Synthetic Vegan King Ranch
- Applicable Locations: Interior
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Clean & Protect
- Shine Preference: Matte