Leather Cleaner Color Less & Odor Less Super Cleaner
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Leather Cleaner is a gentle cleanser that removes dirt, grease, body oils, sweat, food residue, and light stains from fine natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic leather materials.
Use This To:
- Breathe new life into your leather
- Preserve strength, durability, appearance
- Penetrate pores to lift and suspend dirt & oils
- Clean without leaving crusty residues
- Clean leather without staining or changing texture
Make Your Leather Feel & Look New Again
Brand new leather does not look shiny or feel slippery: it’s the buildup of body oils, grease, grime, and filth that gives the leather a glossy appearance. Leather Cleaner lifts and separates grease and dirt from deep within the pores of the material, ensuring a thorough cleaning job.
Wipe Away Oils and Impurities
The natural fibers of leather will break down with the passage of time, harsh elements like UV rays, sulfurous and nitrous pollutants in the air. When you take care of leather, it is important to clean the leather first before you apply a conditioner. After all, you don’t put lotion on before taking a shower! Leather Cleaner penetrates deep into the pores to lift up the dirt and dust for easy clean-up.
- Always test new leather care products on an inconspicuous spot to check for colorfastness and desired results.
- Pair Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner with the Horsehair Leather Cleaning Brush.
- Spray Leather Cleaner directly into brush bristles and scrub dirt and filth from the affected area.
- Wipe up excess cleaner and loosened filth with a premium microfiber towel.
- Dilute 6:1 for lighter cleaning jobs
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate||6834-92-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Leather Pleather Synthetic Vegan King Ranch
- Applicable Locations: Interior
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Clean