Latex Self-Adhesive Sanding Sheets
- Select Options to see Availability
Easily sand away faded headlight plastic, bird poop etch marks, deep defects, scratches, and water spots with the peel-and-stick latex Hyper Flex Water Sanding Sheets!
Use This Sanding Sheet To:
- Restore perfect shine and clarity to paintwork
- Gently remove oxidized plastic to restore crystal clear clarity
- Reduce uneven sanding caused by loose abrasives
- Get even, mirror perfect results
- Remove defects that normal detailing can't fix
Wet Sanding Made Easy
While old-school wet sanding systems use particle abrasives glued onto stiff pieces of paper, the Hyper Flex System use flexible latex that conforms to every curve and contour. Cut down high defects quickly with the 2000 Grit Sanding Sheet, then refine the sanding marks with the 3000 Sheet. Once you’re finished, grab an edge and gently peel it from the sanding block. That’s it!
Two Grits For Every Job
Wet sanding automobile paintwork is similar to sanding wood: use the bigger grit to take off the high stuff, then the finer grit to refine the smoothness of the surface. The Latex Self-Adhesive Hyper Flex sanding sheets come in 2000 grit for removing deeper paint defects quickly, and 3000 grit for refining the sanding marks for easier removal with a machine polisher and polishing compound.
When To Use 2000 vs 3000
Sand away thick oxidation from headlight plastic with 2000 grit, then refine the marks with 3000 grit before polishing to crystal-clear perfection. Try removing bird poop etching stains with 3000 grit first, then turn to 2000 grit only if you have to. Multiple sandpaper grits make the Hyper Flex sanding system flexible and versatile for taking down any detailing task.
- Prepare Easy Grip Hyper Flex Water Spot Sanding Block for wet sanding.
- Select desired wet sanding sheet: 2500 or 3500 grit.
- Peel off half of sanding sheet backing and stick directly onto gray plush foam side of Hyper Flex Block.
- Stick second half of sheet to the block then wet sand the area well.
What Are The Proper Steps To Remove Headlight Oxidation
Learn Step By Step
Oxidized headlights can ruin the entire look and value of your vehicle. Whether it be a brand new car or an older vehicle, headlights can cost thousands of dollars to replace and be a safety hazard when driving in harsh conditions! Learn how to properly restore your headlights to a factory new condition!