HydroView Ceramic Glass Cleaner & Coating
HydroView is the ultimate hydrophobic two-in-one glass cleaner and ceramic coating protectant in one step that provides the highest level of optical clarity while delivering a smooth and contamination-free surface that instantly sheds water for maximum visibility at all times.
AWESOME HYDROVIEW FEATURES:
- Cleans and protects in one step
- Ceramic coating for your glass
- Perfect for home, office, and car
- Ceramic all weather protection
- Helps repel water and rain
- Maximizes visibility in all weather conditions
- Easy to use ceramic coating protectant
- Creates smooth, slick surface that is resistant to water
- Makes clean and protecting glass smart, simple, and easy
- Keep coated surfaces cleaner longer
- Makes cleaning your windows easier next time
All Weather Resistant
Weather can change from one second to the next so having protection where you need it most is crucial! Rain, fog, mist, cloudiness, thunderstorms or rain storms can make it difficult to see through windows and windshields. HydroView creates a smooth and slick surface that helps water and contamination rapidly slide off of the glass surface and doesn’t block or obscure your vision. The cutting edge formula creates a durable ceramic shield that causes water to roll up into tight beads and rapidly accelerate off the surface leaving the perfect view! HydroView not only helps shed water, dirt, grime, and mud to keep your glass cleaner longer, but makes cleaning your glass easier next time.
Crystal Clear Clarity Technology
By utilizing specialty glass cleaners, HydroView empowers anyone to clean and ceramic coat their glass in just one step! Simply spray, wipe, and buff off for instant ceramic protection all over your glass. By utilizing Crystal Clear Clarity Technology, HydroView cleans and protects with crystal clear results and no streaking in just seconds. Now, you can enjoy the benefits of ceramic without the headache or long, tedious, and complex application. With HydroView, applying a ceramic coating to your glass couldn’t be easier! If you know how to clean windows, then you know how to apply a ceramic coating!
Use It Everywhere
HydroView was engineered from the ground up to bring the best of specialty glass cleaners and ceramic Si02 protection into one bottle to help reduce fogging, minimize water tension, and deliver ultimate clear vision for the safest driving possible. From windshields and auto glass to shower glass, office windows, home and much more, HydroView makes it extremely easy to clean and ceramic coat in just one step! Use it anywhere you need clear glass, or anywhere you want to keep glass cleaner for longer. Chemical Guys HydroView makes cleaning and protecting glass smart, simple, and easy!
- Shake well. Apply 1 - 3 sprays of HydroView onto microfiber towel if in direct sunlight or directly onto glass if in a shaded area.
- Remove dirt and grime using a premium microfiber towel.
- Flip the towel over to a clean side, or use a secondary dry microfiber to buff off.
- For extra dirty glass, clean first with a dedicated Chemical Guys glass cleaner.
- For best results, clay surface prior to application of HydroView.
- Note: All aftermarket tint films are different and may react differently to chemical application. As always, we recommend testing this product in a small, inconspicuous area before first use on aftermarket tint films.
CA Residents: CA-SB258 California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 842850107115
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Interior
- Application Type: Clean & Protect
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
Chemical Guys HydroLine: A Revolution in Ceramics
Ceramics for your Entire Ride
The HydroLine is the way to go for incredible ceramic protection and shine. But in which order do you apply these products and how? Watch this video to learn the proper methods and order to apply these products, from prep to finish and maintenance!