HydroSuds Ceramic Car Wash Soap combines a hyper-foaming pH neutral soap with the high-gloss shielding properties of SiO2 to deliver a hydrophobic wash that delivers a brilliant jaw dropping shine.
Use HydroSuds For:
- Recharge your ceramic coating
- Shoot incredible suds like you’ve never seen
- Leave behind SiO2 protection
- Save time by washing and protecting in one step
- Reveal amazing gloss and shine
Special Silica-Rich Formula Protects
HydroSuds is infused with nano SiO2 that leave behind ceramic protection and incredible gloss with every wipe of your mitt. HydroSuds offers a good level of protection alone, leaving a silica-rich film behind that helps repel water, dirt, and other pollutants, keeping your car cleaner longer. Use it on a non-coated car to add water beading properties, or on a coated car to revitalize your ceramic coating with a simple wash and dry!
Unleash Suds Like You've Never Seen
Shoot thick foam like you’ve never seen before with HydroSuds, then watch as the unbelievably thick foam sticks hard to your paint, gently encapsulating the abrasive dirt and grime and guiding it off your paintwork for an ultra-glossy scratch-free finish. This advanced hyper-concentrated formula only requires 1 – 2oz to generate truly incredible amounts of thick foams suds in your foam cannon, gun, or bucket!
Extend The Life Of Your Ceramic Coat
HydroSuds is mixed with SiO2, the main ingredient in ceramic coats, which revitalizes your coating by simply washing your car. The perfect aftercare soap, HydroSuds improves durability, gloss, and beading of any existing ceramic coating, sealant, or wax. Just 1-2oz of this hyper foaming formula helps maximize the life of your coating while refreshing the look and leaving behind a glass-like finish.
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Silicic Acid, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Salt||53320-86-8||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Protection Properties|
|Sodium Polyacrylate||9003-04-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Protection/Durability|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
THE ULTIMATE CERAMIC COMBO
Want the ultimate protection? Use HydroCharge Ceramic Spray Coating and then maintain with HydroSuds!
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- UPC: 842850104404
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Exterior,
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Clean
- Shine Preference: High
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz