Hybrid V07 Optical Select High Gloss Spray Sealant And Quick Detail Spray
Hybrid V07 is a revolutionary combination of a quick detailer spray and sealant technology that produces a high gloss shine with stunning optical clarity and durable protection!
Use This Quick Detailer To:
- Refresh your paint in-between full washes
- Add a deep wet look in one easy step
- Quickly maintain your sealant or wax coating
- Make virtually any exterior surface shine
- Add protection to your daily driver on the go
Optical Select Spray Sealant Technology
Hybrid V07 is designed to remove fingerprints, dust, road grime and debris while providing a high gloss shine. Chemical Guys engineered rapid bond technology that allows Hybrid V07 to bond and disappear into the surface, revealing a high gloss finish and bringing life to any color paint. After wiping away light dust and dirt, the finish created is bright, crisp, and astonishingly smooth.
Easy to Apply Protection
Hybrid V07 is designed to protect your car from the harshest elements and fight off the elements of daily driving. Utilizing transparent protective polymers, Hybrid V07 bonds to virtually any surface to create a durable layer of shine and protection. The nano-spec engineering allows this amazing spray sealant to protect any exterior surface from UV rays, rain, road debris, and water spots.
- Lightly mist over any light dirt, dust, or fingerprints.
- When using in hot direct sunlight, always mist on towel, not surface.
- Gently wipe the offending particles with a premium microfiber towel in one direction.
- Flip to a clean, dry side and buff any streaks away to perfection.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Clear Plastic Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Wheels
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Protect & Shine
- Shine Preference: High