Heavy Duty Clay Bar (Black)
The Heavy Duty Clay Car removes intense embedded grime and debris when all other clay bars fail to restore a smooth finish to severely neglected daily drivers.
Use This Clay To:
- Extract filth from the most neglected cars
- Decontaminate cars kept outside for years
- Remove contamination lighter clay bars can't budge
- Provide a clean base for wax and sealants
- Restore shine on dull paint
Designed For The Most Intense Contamination
If no other clay bar can make the surface smooth, bust out the Heavy Duty Clay Bar. This extra-sticky clay bar removes intense tree sap, brake dust, rail dust, paint overspray, pollution, and industrial fallout from any daily driver or neglected workhorse vehicle. If your car is more than 5 years old and you’ve never used a clay bar before, you probably have to use the Heavy Duty Clay Bar!
The Best Way to Prep Your Paint
The Heavy Duty Clay Bar is made for extremely rough and sticky paint finishes, reaching deep within the pores of your paint to restore a smooth surface. Decontaminating your neglected vehicle will ensure that a longer-lasting wax and sealant bond directly to the surface and the best shine. Advanced Flex-Clay Technology conforms to every curve and contour for maximum effect with every swipe.
ALERT: Before attempting to clay with Heavy Duty Clay Bar, please try a lighter clay bar first.
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Clay Luber.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then gently glide it back and forth across the surface until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel and inspect the clay. If soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
15 – 35 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
How to Clay a car
Easy and effective also highly recommended
Claying a car's surface is a must step before applying a coat of polish, wax, or sealant. Learn how to do it properly here!
- UPC: 816276019048
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Clear Plastics Metal
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Bar
- Application Type: Clean
- Weight: 0.3 lbs