Headlight Lens Restorer and Protectant
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Headlight Restorer is a professional grade polish that removes dead and faded plastic to reveal the crystal-clear plastic underneath, then protects the surface against UV rays with a layer of sealant.
Use This To:
- Rub off faded hazy look
- Achieve the clearest vision at night
- Rub on and wipe off oxidized plastic
- Save money with a simple DIY
- Seal and protect against future sun damage
Reverse Damage Caused By Sunlight
Headlight plastic is sensitive to harsh UV rays, which fade the plastic, turning it hazy and opaque. Simply rub the refined cream formula into the faded headlight plastic with a microfiber towel until it turns clear. Micro-abrasives blended into the formula peel back layers of dead plastic that block light and dull the clarity of the headlamp, revealing crystal-clear plastic underneath.
Maintain Clear Vision
Once the headlight is clear, the full-synthetic wax sealant bonds into the freshly-polished plastic to block harmful solar rays that weaken and haze plastic over time, keeping your headlights crystal clear for longer. Most plastic turns from hazy and yellow to crystal-clear in seconds with Headlight Restorer to ensure a safer ride for anyone inside, or outside the vehicle!
- Spread 3 - 6 dots of Headlight Restorer and Protectant over a microfiber towel or applicator pad.
- Scrub hazy headlight lens vigorously until the polish turns clear.
- Wipe off residue with a clean microfiber towel and inspect work.
- Repeat until headlight is satisfactorily clear.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Clear Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Headlights Tail Lights Turn Signals Clear Plastic Lenses
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spout
What Are The Proper Steps To Remove Headlight Oxidation
Learn Step By Step
Oxidized headlights can ruin the entire look and value of your vehicle. Whether it be a brand new car or an older vehicle, headlights can cost thousands of dollars to replace and be a safety hazard when driving in harsh conditions! Learn how to properly restore your headlights to a factory new condition!