Glossworkz Intense Gloss Booster And Paintwork Cleanser
- In Stock
GlossWorkz brings the natural beauty of your paintwork back to show winning quality with optical gloss enhancers, all while deep cleaning with slick lubrication for a scratch free wash!
Use This Soap To:
- Bring out the natural beauty of your paintwork
- Maintain your ride with a gentle, weekly wash
- Help your existing wax or sealant coat last its longest
- Give your car that just-detailed look
- Lay down thick clinging foam
One Step Gloss Boosting Technology
Professional detailers often wipe a car down with quick detail spray after washing it to bring out the shine. Using GlossWorkz with the included gloss boosting technology eliminates the extra wipe down step for faster detailing and superior results. GlossWorkz is safe for wax and sealant coats, and is the perfect choice for your weekly wash to maintain a freshly-detailed look.
Synthetic Surface Cleansers for a Scratch-Free Wash
95% of swirls and scratches are caused by using improper washing and drying methods and tools. GlossWorkz safely lifts and lubricates dirt from automotive surfaces, reducing the chance of scratching paintwork and other sensitive areas. The advanced super polymers glide over your current wax or sealant layer ensuring that your vehicle stays protected against the elements for a truly clean shine!
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
20 – 40 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Foam Cannon or Foam Gun
- Pressure Washer or Garden Hose
- Microfiber Towels
- 2 Buckets
- Dirt Trap
- After Wash
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- UPC: 816276010045
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz