Foam Pad Conditioning Brush
Use It With
Hex-Logic Buffing Pad Sampler Kit (4 items)4 Options$49.99
The Hex-Logic Buffing Pad Sampler Kit comes with our most essential pads to get the job done. Choose between the fan-favorite cutting, polishing, and ... finshing pad for the best results on any paint finish, then clean the pads between passes with Chemical Guys Polishin Pad Cleaner that comes included with the kit!
The Foam Pad Conditioning Brush is a heavy duty cleverly designed brush that cleans and reconditions foam buffing pads. The ergonomic shape of the Foam Pad Conditioning Brush makes it easy to apply to any high quality pad.
Use This Pad Brush To:
- Clean and recondition foam buffing pads
- Keep your pads in premium shape
- Also works on wool pads
- Tough construction stands up to constant use
- Ergonomic shape makes it easy to use
Clean And Recondition
The Foam Pad Conditioning Brush is made with a set of stiff bristles that easily pull caked and dried products out of the foam pad. The specially shaped handle makes it comfortable to grip and keeps your hand away from the spinning buffer. Simply hold the buffer upside down and place the brush on the dirty pad as it spins. The brush will quickly clean the pad and restore its texture so you can continue buffing.
Clean Foam & Wool
The Foam Pad Conditioning Brush is designed for cleaning foam pads but can also be used on wool pads. After using the Foam Pad Conditioning Brush, be sure to rinse the brush and let it dry before using it on another pad. The Foam Pad Conditioning Brush is a great time-saving device and will instantly become an asset in your detailing kit.
- Spray Polishing Pad Cleaner directly on polishing pad.
- Scrub pad with Foam Pad-Conditioning Brush to pull out dried, stuck-in product.
- Rinse with warm running water.
- Wring out pads and allow to air dry.
- UPC: 816276017389
- Applicable Materials: Foam Pads Wool Pads Microfiber Pads
- Applicable Locations: Polishing Pads
- Weight: 0.3 lbs