Foam & Wool Polishing Pad Cleaner
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Hex-Logic Quantum 6.5" Best Of The Best Buffing Pads Kit (8 Items)$89.99
The Hex-Logic Quantum Polishing Pad Kit comes with everything you need for full polishing detail jobs. The traditional 6.5’’ size strikes ... the best balance of coverage and focused cutting power, and fits all standard 6” rotary and dual action hook and loop backing plates.
Polishing Pad Cleaner uses the natural cleansing power of citrus to wash and rejuvenate all foam, microfiber, and wool polishing pads, ensuring that pads last their longest and perform their best.
Use This To:
- Completely clean out used pads
- Achieve ultimate cutting power
- Avoid having to constantly buy new pads
- Get professional level polishing results
- Make your pads last and last
Restore Polishing Performance
Without proper cleaning, buffing and polishing pads can cake up with dry product and paint residue, clogging the pads, reducing their cutting ability, producing sub-par results, and necessitating them to be prematurely thrown out. Polishing Pad Cleaner prevents old wax and polishing compound from drying inside pads and ruining them, restoring them so you can achieve the best results.
Clean & Rejuvenate Any Pad
The citrus-based cleaner breaks down and releases spent compound, polish, wax, removed paint, dirt, and contaminants embedded deep within the polishing pads. Polishing Pad Cleaner rinses clean and leaves pads refreshed and extends their lifetime. Polishing Pad Cleaner is also designed for use in any pad-cleaning machine for maximum cleaning power.
- Shake well and spray Polishing Pad Cleaner directly on polishing pad.
- Scrub pad with a stiff pad-cleaning brush to pull out dried, stuck-in product.
- Rinse with warm running water.
- Wring out pads and allow to air dry.
- Add 6 - 8 sprays of Polishing Pad Cleaner into any pad-cleaning machine for maximum efficiency.
- Applicable Materials: Foam Pads, Wool Pads, Microfiber Pads
- Applicable Locations: Polishing Pads
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray