Extreme Top Coat Wax and Sealant in One
- Select Options to see Availability
Extreme Top Coat is a one-step all in one protectant that conceals minor swirls and scratches like a glaze, protects against the elements like a sealant, and shines like a natural carnauba paste wax.
Use This Sealant To:
- Perform a lightning fast full detail
- Add a mesmerizing deep wet reflection
- Restore clarity and pure shine to any paint color
- Help keep fresh dust from settling
- Repel fresh dirt from sticking
High Shine Wax And Paint Seal In One
While full-synthetic sealants are known for their durability and cool shine, natural carnauba wax is loved for its warm and wet natural radiance. Now, for the first time, it’s possible to get the best of both worlds! Extreme Top-Coat is blended with natural Brazilian carnauba wax to give the look of a natural paste wax with the durability and extreme protection of a full-synthetic sealant.
Strong Protection For Up To One Year
Extreme Top Coat protects shiny exterior surfaces against contamination from pollution, brake dust, bird and insect residues, water spots and tree sap for up to one year. Skip multiple steps like polishing, glazing, and waxing: spread one coat of Extreme Top-Coat to reduce the appearance of swirls and scratches, enhance shine and gloss, and protect against the harsh elements with one product.
- Wash and decontaminate vehicle with Chemical Guys Shampoo.
- Apply a thin coat of product using a premium foam applicator pad or by hand.
- Allow 20 minute dry time.
- Buff off using a premium microfiber towel.
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
15 – 45 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isaokanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
|Polytetrafluoroethylene||9002-84-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Protect & Shine