Extreme Slick Streak-Free Polymer Quick Detail Spray
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Synthetic Quick Detailer is the ultimate quick detail spray that contains no wax, no sealant, and no streaks- just pure, synthetic shine with amazing gloss!
Use Quick Detailer To:
- Attract less dust and dirt after a fresh detail
- Clean and shine your car in direct sunlight
- Take your wax or sealant coat to the next level
- Restore a deep wet shine on any color paint
- Bring a smooth finish at any surface
Enhanced Shine, Protection, And Durability
Synthetic Quick Detailer creates a streak-free shine with stunning results on any color paintwork. Use the slick synthetic formula to remove dirt, debris, bird droppings, brake dust, and road grime without scratching sensitive paintwork. The fully-synthetic formula cleans and shines all paint colors in between full washes, and helps wax and sealant coats last longer.
100% Synthetic Formula Repels Fresh Dirt
Buffing and wiping with traditional quick detail sprays creates static electricity that attracts airborne dust, dirt, and pollen. Synthetic Quick Detailer is blended with specialty lubricants, anti-static technology, and slickening agents that reduce static caused by surface friction by up to 75%. Less static attracts and traps less dust and dirt over time, keeping your car cleaner for longer.
- Lightly mist over any light dirt, dust, or fingerprints.
- When using in hot direct sunlight, always mist on towel, not surface.
- Gently wipe the offending particles with a premium microfiber towel in one direction.
- Flip to a clean, dry side and buff any streaks away to perfection.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Clear Plastic Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Windows Trim Wheels
- Product Form: Liquid