So Fast Odor Eliminator Green Apple Scent
- Select Options to see Availability
Chemical Guys Odor Eliminators use chemical enzymes to physically destroy odor-causing bacteria and germs. These enzymes literally kill odor at their source, stopping bad smells in their tracks.
Use This Air Freshener To:
- Obliterate old lingering smells
- Reduce new odors over time
- Clean the air without perfumes or chemical fumes
- Unleash powerful odor eliminating enzymes
- Rapidly subdue undesirable smells right at their source
Stubborn Smells No Longer Stand A Chance
When strong, offensive odors dampen the smell and dampen the mood entirely, Chemical Guys Odor Eliminators defeat those stubborn odors at their source to completely eradicate their existence. Our odor eliminators’ long-lasting formula use active enzymes that neutralize odor-causing germs and bacteria, leaving behind only the pleasurable scent of premium leather.
Clean The Air With Two Fresh Scents
Extreme Offensive is the ravishing allure of plush, factory-fresh leather that turns any stinky space into a leather-scented paradise. So Fast pleases the senses with the refreshing, sweet, and crisp scent of freshly-picked juicy green apples. Whether you’re looking to enjoy the scent of fresh apples ready to be baked into pie or lavish leather, our Odor Eliminators deliver results in seconds!
- Clean and vacuum any debris and old food or stains that may be imparting foul smells into the automobile interior.
- Shake well.
- Lightly mist around carpets, cloth upholstery, and under seats.
- Enjoy fresh scent.
1 – 5 Minutes
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Xylenesulphonate||1300-72-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
|Scent||Not Known||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Fragrance|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Locations: Interior