Extreme Body Wash Plus Wax
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Extreme Body Wash & Wax is the premium car wash soap that’s blended with two different waxes to restore the bright shine of a brand new car and provide durable protection against the elements!
Use This To:
- Get that freshly waxed looked
- Reveal a brighter and more vibrant color paintwork
- Wash and wax and your car in minutes
- Generate thick foaming suds
- Add protection with every wipe of the wash mitt
Wax Your Car With Every Wash
Carnauba is nature’s sunscreen: shielding palm leaves in the Brazilian rainforest from the harsh UV rays. Extreme Body Wash & Wax is blended with both natural carnauba wax and a synthetic man-made wax for enhanced durability. These protection agents help strengthen your vehicle’s existing wax or sealant coat with every wash to prolong protection and restore the shine of that freshly-waxed look.
The Perfect Maintenance Wash
Perfect for that weekly maintenance wash, Extreme Body Wash lubricates dirt and grime for scratch-free cleaning on any car paintwork. The gentle formula is pH-balanced, biodegradable, and the perfect choice for anyone wanting to keep their brand new car looking fresh, new, and clean at every weekly maintenance car wash.
- Shake well and add 1 - 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre-rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid