Easy Grip Hyper Flex Water Spot Sanding Block
- In Stock
The Easy Grip Hyper Flex Water Spot Sanding Block makes wet sanding quick and easy for beginners or professionals alike and is perfect for restore crystal clear headlights and perfectly reflective paint.
Use This To:
- Get even and easy results every time
- Save your fingers
- Conform over curves and contours
- Sand away deeper defects and damage
New Technology For Superior Results
The durable foam brick features a dense pink easy grip handle, and a pliable gray side for self-adhesive sanding sheets. The plush foam sanding block contours, bends, and adapts to different surfaces and shapes for even paint removal, ensuring superior results over traditional wet sanding methods. This sanding block is great for removing isolated scratches, bird dropping etching, water spots, and restoring headlights and tail lights.
Perfect Results Every Time
The unique wet sanding and polishing system combines an ultra-flexible semi-permeable latex membrane that accepts self-adhesive wet sanding sheets. These latex sheets simulate 2500 and 3500 grit sandpaper with a textured latex surface, not particle abrasives. Eliminating the particle abrasives from sanding sheets reduces galling and uneven scratching from the wet sanding process, and reduces the amount of time and polishing to refine marks caused by improper wet sanding.
- Prepare Headlight & Paint Water Sanding Block & Restoration Kit for wet sanding.
- Select desired wet sanding sheet: 2500 or 3500 grit.
- Peel off half of sanding sheet backing and stick directly onto gray plush foam side of Hyper Flex Block.
- Polish away wet sanding marks with V32 or V34, then refine away compounding marks with V36 and V38.
- UPC: 816276017099
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
What Are The Proper Steps To Remove Headlight Oxidation
Learn Step By Step
Oxidized headlights can ruin the entire look and value of your vehicle. Whether it be a brand new car or an older vehicle, headlights can cost thousands of dollars to replace and be a safety hazard when driving in harsh conditions! Learn how to properly restore your headlights to a factory new condition!