Decon Pro Iron Remover and Wheel Cleaner
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
DeCon Pro is the specialty color-changing gel that removes stubborn brake dust, iron deposits, and other embedded metallic contamination from wheels and body panels before they can destroy your car!
Use This To:
- Remove contamination you can't even see
- Neutralize corrosive chemical reactions
- Obliterate bond between iron deposits
- Release hot iron deposits
- Watch as formula changes color with contaminants
Deep Clean Your Wheels
Powerful brakes on modern cars spit out large amounts of hot, corrosive, and filthy brake dust all over wheels, brake parts, and lower body panels. The hot iron particles embed into the surfaces, causing a chemical reaction that leads to rust, scratches, and swirls, and cannot be fully removed by normal car washing techniques.
Prolong the Life of Your Ride
DeCon Pro releases iron deposits and other ferrous metal from wheels and lower body panels, then neutralizes the corrosive chemical reaction that leads to rust and paint failure. DeCon Pro sprays on clear, then turns purple once the specialty iron catalysts react with ferrous metals and the chemical reaction releases embedded contamination so you know when to remove it.
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
Tips on Decon
Spray down painted panels, wheel parts, glass, and windows with DeCon Pro
Let DeCon Pro dwell for a few minutes; a chemical reaction will turn the clear solution purple once the iron particles have been released. Never let DeCon Pro dry completely on the surface. Rinse away the DeCon Pro residue with a sharp stream of water. Continue the full detailing service with clay bar decontamination service, polishing (if desired), then seal the vehicle with desired coatings, glazes, sealants, or waxes
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Cleaner|
|Sodium (c10-16) benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Thioglycolic Acid||68-11-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Cleaner|
|Ammonium Bifluoride||1341-49-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Cleaner|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: Ammonium Bifluoride 1341-49-7
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Anodized PVD Chrome
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Brakes Calipers Tires
- Car Finishes: Chrome
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray