Clear Vision Streak Free Helmet Cleaner & Protectant
- Select Options to see Availability
Clear Vision easily removes dirt, dust, fingerprints, water spots, bird droppings, insects, road film, foggy residue, and more from helmets.
Use This To:
- Clean visors for perfect optical clarity
- Clean light dirt and debris without swirls or scratches
- Clean and maintain safety gear to keep you safe on the road
- Clean glossy, matte, and satin helmet finishes
Clean Safety Gear Fot Safe Riding
Rider safety is crucial for any motorcycle enthusiast. A prepared rider should always wear the proper equipment whenever riding and operating a motorcycle. Good helmet maintenance starts with a clear visor and protecting the outer skin from the harsh elements. The slick lubrication of the helmet cleaner helps remove abrasive dirt and grime from clear visors without installing any swirls or scratches that obscure vision while protecting.
Protected Helmets Last Longer
Long term exposure to the elements damages and degrades helmet parts. Harsh UV sunlight fades, discolors, and weakens exterior plastic and carbon fiber shells and impact-resistant face visors. Clear Vision is blended with optical select spray sealant technology that help reject UV rays that damage helmet pieces. The slick finish left behind helps repel water spots, abrasive dirt and dust, and even insects and bird droppings, so your helmet stays clean longer.
- Apply a few lights sprays to a clean microfiber towel.
- Gently wipe the interior surface to remove dirt, dust and body oils.
- Once the surface is cleaned, flip over the microfiber towel to a clean side and buff off any excess product.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Isopropyl Alcohol||67-63-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Co-Solvent|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solvent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Visor, Helmet
- Car Finishes: OEM
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray