Clear Liquid Extreme Tire Shine
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Clear Liquid is a premium dressing that penetrates deep to moisturize and nourish plastic and rubber pieces, enhance deep-black shine, and restore a supple feel that resists cracking and splitting.
Use This Dressing To:
- Get rid of gray and chalky trim
- Finish 100% dry to the touch
- Shine trim without any greasy mess
- Restore a deep black look
- Mist tire shine for smooth and even coverage
Restore Trim Back To Black
Clear Liquid sprayable dressing restores a fresh new black look with extreme shine to plastics and rubber, and protects against the harmful UV rays. The easy-to-use formula spreads evenly from any foam applicator or brush over vinyl, rubber, and plastic. The refined oils penetrate deep into the piece, finish dry to the touch, and do not attract dirt or dust.
Durable Protection And Deep Black Shine
Spread Clear Liquid Extreme Shine with any foam applicator pad or soft brush to restore a deep-black and new appearance on faded bumper trim, door mirrors, grilles, fender liners, tires, and more. The no-streak, no-run, and no-drip formula repels water, detergent, and solar rays to keep trim and tires hydrated, supple, and looking like new.
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solvent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: High
Which Protective Dressing Is Right For My Vehicle?
When it comes to cars, the details matter and just one slip could ruin the look of your whole ride! Your trim may seem like a minor aspect of your detail, but leaving it neglected will stand out like a sore thumb. Cleaning your trim then applying a premium dressing is all it takes to restore your trim, but which dressing is right for you?