Citrus Wash Clear Paintwork Shampoo & Gloss Enhancer
- Select Options to see Availability
Citrus Wash Clear is the perfect weekly maintenance shampoo that cuts through dirt and grime with natural citrus cleaning power so your car’s natural beauty and glossy wax coat can shine through!
Use This Soap To:
- Add deep gloss with every wipe of wash mitt
- Discover the true definition of clean
- Get that just-waxed look with a simple wash
- Protect your paint with mountains of suds
- Weekly wash your car with perfect clarity
Natural Citrus Cleaning Power for the Perfect Weekly Wash
Washing a car with water is not enough. Soap works by breaking the bond between the surface and the dirt particles, lifting and suspending the dirt to be rinsed away in foamy suds. Citrus Wash Clear blends the natural cleaning power of citrus extracts with synthetic foaming agents to gently break down filth, then pull it off the paintwork.
Rinses Clean for the Ultimate Spot-Free Shine
Low quality car wash shampoos and dish soaps use caustic degreasers that spot, stain, and etch paint in direct sunlight. Wash in direct sunlight without fear of installing any spots or streaks from the gentle car wash soap. Citrus Wash Clear will not stain or etch paintwork, glass, clear plastics, or textured black trim around bumpers, door mirrors, and windshields.
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
20 – 40 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Foam Cannon or Foam Gun
- Pressure Washer or Garden Hose
- Microfiber Towels
- 2 Buckets
- Dirt Trap
- After Wash
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid