Foaming Citrus Fabric Clean
- Select Options to see Availability
Fabric Clean dissolves and removes dirt, odors, and stains from automotive carpets, fabrics, and upholstery with hi-sudsing, deep penetrating foaming bubbles for professional detailing results.
Use This To:
- Break down set-in stains
- Dilute according to your needs
- Destroy odor-causing microbes
- Blot away messes and stains
- Restore fabric, upholstery, and carpet like-new
Intense Foaming Cleaning Power
Cleaning foam isn’t just for fun; scrubbing bubbles serve a practical function: The oxygen-infused cleaners of Fabric Clean lift and separate dirt particles and stains from deep within fabric in carpets and upholstery for fast and thorough cleaning. Foaming action floats the particles directly to the surface of the material for easy cleanup with a microfiber towel or hot water extractor.
Professional Grade Formula
While low-grade cleaners leave carpets feeling wet, promote mildew growth, and finish with a stiff crusty feeling, Fabric Clean is detergent free, low-moisture, and finishes with the soft feel of clean fabric. Fabric Clean comes blended with the company’s patented odor elimination enzymes. The product actively destroys odor-causing microbes, eliminating foul odors at their source.
- Shake well.
- Dilute as desired.
- Vacuum area to remove any loose dirt and debris.
- Spray product on surface to be cleaned.
- Agitate area gently with a brush.
- Blot and wipe area dry with a premium microfiber towel.
- Vacuum or use extractor for superior results.
10 – 25 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Fabric Carpet
- Product Features: Clean
- Applicable Locations: Interior Seats
- Product Form: Soap
- Application Type: Clean