We are passion-filled car enthusiasts that work every day to make the things we love shine their brightest and look their best.
How We Work
A Place To Learn
We love to share our passion to shine and there is no better way to do that than to show our team members what we are all about. During your career at Chemical Guys, you will be involved in gaining knowledge around car care, the products we carry, and the right way to utilize them to make our customer's cars look their best!
Do you want to Shine? Then join us and become part of our family!
As part of the Chemical Guys brand, our team members have an opportunity to grow within the organization.
Community & Growth
Chemical Guys prides itself on the amazing community that supports us. Whether you love to climb rocks with your 4x4, take your vintage classic for a weekend cruise up the coast or use your sports car for some laps on the track, we want you to share that experience with us. Not only do we have retail stores to connect with our customers but, we love to see you enjoying your rides at your local Detail Garage events!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Chemical Guys is more than a brand, it's a lifestyle with a worldwide following. Driven by adventure, a passion for shine, and a love for the road ahead, we welcome any and all who share this passion to become part of our family.
When we started, we decided to wipe the slate clean and start off fresh with the simple idea to make the best quality chemicals manufactured right here in California to the highest quality standard. Over the years, we have grown into so much more: a huge library of detailing knowledge, a benchmark in the industry, group of friends with one common passion.
Today, Chemical Guys has become a true omnichannel leader in automotive appearance industry with a massive social media following and product distribution around the World. But we know this is still just the beginning as we want to win in the long run, drive innovation, and refine the industry while having fun and smiling along with you. So, grab a wash mitt, some soap, put a smile on your face, and don’t look back… it’s going to be an unforgettable ride!
Chemical Guys is seeking an exceptional Director of Digital to maintain and grow Chemical Guys presence as a digitally native brand.
SUMMARY: We are looking for a passionate and omnichannel minded Director of Digital to develop, drive, and execute the strategic and tactical digital marketing and eCommerce plans for Chemical Guys, including our retail concept Detail Garage. With key accountability for the ChemicalGuys.com eCommerce P&L and secondary accountability of digital marketing efforts and ROI for Chemical Guys business on Amazon.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to and work with the VP of Marketing on building and execute a strategic roadmap for the web presence, including content, merchandising, navigation, search engine optimization, mobile optimization, and UX/UI.
- Responsibility for the eCommerce P&L and overall digital marketing efforts, including strategy, content alignment, ensuring ROI, and analytics across all SEO, paid search, and paid social.
- Develop CRM strategy leveraging loyalty and subscription programs, journey builders, and all other tools to re-engage lapsed customers, grow customer LTV, and purchase frequency.
- Lead monthly eDM marketing strategy and execution. Continually test and optimize automated email flows to improve engagement.
- Build strong partnerships with third party agencies to grow customer acquisition, conversion and retention across all platforms including: email, text, affiliate, ratings & reviews.
- Oversee site merchandising strategy to support customer shopping patterns and GTM calendar.
- Establishes and maintains an ROI-driven approach to marketing spend allocation and manage expenses to budget.
- Serve as the digital marketing lead for all Amazon by partnering with the company’s Amazon sales leader and acting as the primary liaison with the company’s marketing agency.
- Provide robust monthly reporting and analysis of digital marketing results; lead discussions sharing key learnings with brand team to inform future investments.
- Responsible key emerging DTC eCom markets – Canada, UK, EU, and Australia.
MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Lead and mentor Digital and eCommerce Team to optimize internal and external resources, promote and foster continued education and personal growth. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Experience working in an omnichannel environment where you have been responsible for creating and executing strategies across site marketing and merchandising to drive incremental revenue growth. Most importantly, requirements are significant evidence of progressive eCommerce and digital marketing management success with premium consumer lifestyle brands in the ecommerce and retail arena.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- BS/BA or Master’s degree with 10+ years of overall work experience.
- Demonstrated success in a hands-on digital marketing and eCommerce leadership role.
- Strong relationship builder with staff, peers and customers.
- Experience with the Salesforce ecosystem including experience with 3rd party plugins and apps.
- Experience with omnichannel business models, with a deep understanding of consumer lifestyle products, as well Specialty Retailers and E-commerce.
- Strong understanding of paid digital media universe and demonstrated ability to build robust digital media plans that deliver results, including AMS.
- Strong proficiency in online merchandising, user experience design, and usability best practices.
- Experience managing budgets and extensive business unit level P&L responsibility.
- Experience managing Global projects
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Analytics
EMAIL RESUME TO: email@example.com