Carbon Flex Vitalize Quick Detail Spray & Sealant Ceramic Coating Booster
- This Item is Unavailable
Use It With
Vitalize is the unique quick detail spray specifically designed to clean, maintain and enhance ceramic or carbon based protective coatings, helping ensure the maximum protection for the longest time.
Use This Quick Detailer To:
- Strengthen your existing ceramic coating
- Quickly clean up on the go
- Add a brilliant shine to your protected surface
- Give your carbon coating a boost
- Dry your car without adding swirls or scratches
Durable Shield Protection
Using a generic detail spray on any protective coating can push abrasive particles into the coating surface, accelerating the degradation process. Vitalize safely removes dirt, dust, pollution, contamination, fingerprints, and water spots before they can damage the protective coating. Simply mist Vitalize on top of Carbon Flex C9 or your ceramic coating to ensure the maximum level of protection.
Extends The Life Of Protective Coatings
Vitalize adds protection polymers back into Carbon Flex or other protective coatings, strengthening and restoring the incredible water beading and sheeting effects. The advanced spray sealant helps protect against UV rays, contamination, discoloration, and water spots, ensuring your coating lasts its longest, all while adding a brilliant glossy shine. Use it wet or dry!
- Lightly mist over any light dirt, dust, or fingerprints.
- When using in hot direct sunlight, always mist on towel, not surface.
- Gently wipe the offending particles with a premium microfiber towel in one direction.
- Flip to a clean, dry side and buff any streaks away to perfection.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339029545
- Applicable Materials: Ceramic Coat
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Windows Trim Wheels
- Product Form: Liquid
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Size: 64oz