Butter Wet Wax Warm & Deep Carnauba Shine
- Select Options to see Availability
Butter Wet Wax is a smooth, liquid creme wax that melts into the paint like butter for easy on/off application to give you the deepest, wettest look imaginable in a matter of minutes.
Use Butter Wet Wax To:
- Effortlessly add gobs of deep gloss
- Lightly cleanse the paintwork
- Nurture and maintain the highest level of shine
- Wax and dry wet car at the same time
- Add a durable shield against harmful UV rays
Minimum Time, Maximum Shine
Butter Wet Wax takes everything you know about wax and makes it a fast, fun, and easy experience. The wipe on, wipe off formula smells amazing, shortens work time and produces a streak/resin free shine in a matter of minutes! This natural protective coating allows water to bead off the surface and makes bird dropping removal simple and easy, helps prevent permanent damage to your paintwork.
Refined Natural Carnauba Cleanses Paint
Butter Wet Wax makes your paint shine with the vibrant magic of natural carnauba, a wax taken from the leaves of Brazilian plants. These all-natural ingredients not only fight off the harsh effects of the environment, they have also been refined to lightly cleanse your paint from light scuffs, bird droppings, road tar, tree sap, and even overspray!
- Shake bottle well.
- Spread a thin, even coat over the surface with a premium microfiber or foam applicator.
- Use this wax on shiny and clear exterior car parts, like paint, glass, clear plastic, and polished metals.
- Buff off residue with a soft microfiber towel.
- For machine application, place 4 - 6 dots of wax on a soft foam finishing pad and spread it over the car one panel at a time.
- Only use a dual action polisher and do not exceed speed setting 3.
15 – 45 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isaokanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Protect & Shine
- Shine Preference: High
- Base Ingredient Type: Ingredients