Bug & Tar Wash quickly breaks down bugs and tar to save exterior surfaces from permanent damage caused by corrosive insects and swirling and scratching caused by intense scrubbing during washing.
Use This Soap To:
- Obliterate dried and stuck on bugs
- Dislodge surface debris no other soap can budge
- Prevent nasty staining and discoloration
- Turn gentle wash soap into strong grime fighter
- Skip heavy scrubbing step which scratches paint
Gentle Formula Safe for all Surfaces
Bug guts are some of the worst things for automotive paint. Flying insects contain corrosive chemicals that permanently damage paint if left unchecked. The concentrated Bug & Tar Wash formula breaks down the most stubborn dried bugs and tar residue to prevent permanent damage. The special formula is safe on bumpers, windshields, headlights, plastics, chrome, grilles, painted surfaces, and more.
Fast Acting Formula
Bug & Tar Remover is safe for clear coat and single stage paint finishes, and removes heavy bugs without damaging paintwork. The versatile formula breaks down grease, tar, dried bugs, road film, insects, and asphalt. Bug & Tar Remover reduces the amount of scrubbing needed to remove bugs and grime, which further reduces the chances of installing swirl marks and scratches while washing.
2 Bucket Method:
- Add 2 oz. of Bug & Tar Remover to any wash bucket.
- Proceed with 2 bucket method and wash vehicle to remove bugs and tar.
- Rinse using clean water.
- Dilute Bug & Tar Remover 6:1 using a spray bottle.
- Spray directly on surface.
- Wipe bugs away using a premium microfiber towel.
- Rinse using clean water.
- Avoid using product or leaving active product on the vehicle in direct sunlight.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate||6834-92-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- UPC: 811339029422
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Size: 64oz