Blue Guard Wet Look Dressing
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Blue Guard is a premium dressing and conditioner that restores plastic and rubber trim pieces to a deep-dark high gloss shine, while finishing dry-to-the-touch and without attracting dirt and dust.
Use This Dressing To:
- Restore high gloss shine to trim
- Protect future damage from occurring
- Finish without the greasy and oily feel
- Enhance natural shine of plastic, rubber, vinyl
- Penetrate and moisturize deep into the trim
Restores Exterior Rubber & Plastic
Chalky, white, and grey trim ruin the look of any car. Blue Guard’s versatile oil-infused formula penetrates deep to nourish and restore plastic and rubber trim with a darker, richer, wetter shine with long lasting durability. Use Blue Guard on faded bumpers, fender flares, door trim, weatherstripping, mirrors, window moldings, rocker panels, tires, louvers, and more!
Advanced Formula Protects Against The Elements
Use Blue Guard for removing white, yellow, and brown residue to restore that crisp factory-fresh high gloss shine. Blue Guard features UV solar protection that helps prevent fading and discoloration. Solar rays can also degrade these materials at a molecular level, making them brittle and crack. Advanced waterproofing agents lock in the product to protect against future fading and discoloration.
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solvent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: Medium
Which Protective Dressing Is Right For My Vehicle?
When it comes to cars, the details matter and just one slip could ruin the look of your whole ride! Your trim may seem like a minor aspect of your detail, but leaving it neglected will stand out like a sore thumb. Cleaning your trim then applying a premium dressing is all it takes to restore your trim, but which dressing is right for you?