Black Optics Microfiber Polishing Pads
- In Stock
Black Optics Microfiber Polishing Pads remove swirl marks, scratches, and restore clarity and reflection to paintwork. Microfiber pads cut fast, finish fine, and are extremely easy to use.
Use This To:
- Cut faster than foam pads
- Refine finish with a deeper luster than foam pads
- Quickly scrub away and exfoliate dead paint
- Get the job done when foam pads aren't working
- Eliminate confusion about which pad to use
Professional Results with Easy-to-Use Design
While professionals can choose between dozens of foam and wool pads used for cutting and finishing, the average enthusiast doesn’t have the time or money to try every pad. The Black Optics microfiber system has one pad for cutting, and one pad for finishing. This simple system virtually eliminates any human mistake, and hours of unnecessary trial and error.
Easy To Use 2 Pad System
Choose the Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad to remove heavy swirls, scratches, oxidation, and defects from single stage and clear coat finishes. Follow up with the Black Microfiber Finishing Pad to restore and refine depth, gloss, luster, and refine any heavy compounding marks. The redesigned pads feature a beveled edge to fit into tight areas and a center vent hole to cool the pad and machine.
20 – 40 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- UPC: 811339021389
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces, Glass, Clear Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Headlights, Exterior Paint, Tail Lights, Windows, Wheels
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Material: Microfiber
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Size: 4.5 inch