Barebones Undercarriage Spray
- Select Options to see Availability
Bare Bones is a premium undercarriage spray dressing specifically formulated to protect and enhance hard-to-reach areas like the wheel wells, subframes, springs, and fender liners.
Use This Dressing To:
- Restore OEM shine to trim & undercarriage
- Give lifted trucks the extra oomph
- Make wheel wells invisible
- Protect and enhance in one easy step
- Get a brilliant shine in seconds
High Performance Shine
Over time, a vehicle’s undercarriage can become faded and discolored from road grime, dirt, road salt, and UV rays. The oil-based formula sticks to any surface for improved durability. Weather resistant coating protects against road salt while helping prevent undercarriage rust. Bare Bones keeps your undercarriage trim looking great while resisting road grime, dirt, dust, tar, and moisture.
Oil-Based Formula Sticks Hard
The oil-based dressing restores faded undercarriage and trim surfaces back to like-new condition. The sprayable dressing is designed for undercarriages, wheel wells, subframes, springs, suspension components, fender liners, and bumper covers. Bare Bones uses premium ingredients that finish with a dry-to-the-touch feel within minutes for easy application on virtually any vehicle.
- Clean dirt and debris from undercarriage parts.
- Spray Bare Bones directly onto the desired surface and allow to dry for 5 minutes.
- Severely neglected parts may require Bare Bones to be worked into the surface with a towel or applicator for best results.
- For desired look, wipe off excess with an old cloth or rag to reduce any extra wet shine.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solvent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: High