Apex Wheel Wipe Off Wheel and Tire Cleaner for Motorcycles
- Select Options to see Availability
Apex Wheel Cleaner cleans brake dust and road grime from chrome, painted, polished and powder-coated wheels.
Use This To:
- Clean tough brake dust and road grime
- Easily clean wheels, spray on, wipe off
- Clean chrome, paint, polished and coated wheels
- Remove dirt and debris from tires
- Produce a non-slip finish on wheels and tires
Formulated For All Motorcycles And Off-Road Quads
Apex Wheel Cleaner easily cuts through heavy caked-on brake dust with an intense yet gentle cleaner for motorcycle wheels, brake parts, and suspension components. The pH-balanced formula contains no strong acids nor bases, and is safe for all types of wheel finishes. Apex Wheel Cleaner safely cleans painted, chrome, polished, cast, forged, anodized, carbon fiber, and even laced motorcycle wheels.
Clean Tires For A New Look
Tires are often overlooked during a detail, but cleaning and prepping them gives a squeaky clean and freshly reconditioned look. It is safe to use on all types of motorcycle tires, including sport street tires, race slicks, touring tires, studded ice tires, and nubby off-road tires. Whether the sidewalls get caked with burnt up rubber, intense road grime, or mud and pebbles from adventuring off-road, scrub it all out with Apex Wheel Cleaner to get your motorcycle tires looking brand new!
- Rinse wheels with a sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with a sharp stream of water
- Please Note: Always test in a small, inconspicuous area before first use
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate||6834-92-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Chrome, Painted, Polished, Powder Coat
- Applicable Locations: Wheels, Brakes, Tires