After Wash Anti-Scratch Drying Aid and Supreme Gloss Enhancer
- Select Options to see Availability
After Wash is an advanced drying aid that repels water, adds lubrication, and creates a streak and scratch-free shine when drying any vehicle. It’s the safest way to dry any vehicle!
Why Use AfterWash:
- Add slickness to prevent scratching when drying
- Glide towel over paintwork without marring
- Dry any size vehicle in a flash
- Shine as you dry
- Help drying towel absorb more water in less time
Maintain Scratch-Free Paintwork with After Wash
95% of swirls and scratches come from poor wash and dry habits. Using After Wash after the final rinse is the best way to dry your vehicle without adding scratches or swirls. The secret to After Wash is the advanced lubrication agents that reduce friction between the paintwork and microfiber drying towel, ensuring your towel glides over the paintwork for a smooth, streak and scratch-free surface.
Water-Repelling Formula Dries Fast
After Wash uses hydrophobic technology to push water away from paint and quickly dry any vehicle faster than a towel alone. After Wash is formulated with synthetic sealant and gloss enhancers, adding extra protection after a wash. Simply spray After Wash on the wet surface, then watch the puddles of water sheet off the paint! After Wash makes drying your vehicle quick, easy, and safe.
- Wash vehicle with your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap.
- Rinse using clean water.
- While the vehicle is wet, spray After Wash directly onto the surface to release moisture.
Dry using a premium microfiber towel.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Clear Plastic Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Windows Trim Wheels
- Product Form: Liquid