Flex XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher
Why Buy This Product?
- Powerful 710 watt motor for fast correction
- Dual action polishing mechanism safer for sensitive paint surfaces
- 15mm orbital throw spreads work over large area for faster correction and more even finish
- Large 6 backing plate accepts 6.5 buffing pads to cover large areas quickly
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-running drive for hologram-free finishing
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing
- Optimized air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
How It Works
The FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher is perfectly balanced for surface finishing perfection. Paint scratches and swirls come from improper washing, drying, and touching. Machine polishing removes scratches by gently grinding away the paint that has scratches etched into it. The FLEX XFE 7-15 uses a free-spinning dual action mechanism to gently rub and scrub away scratched and swirled dead layers of paint with an abrasive pad and compound. The gentle dual action mechanism helps prevent holograms in conjunction with the large 15 mm orbital throw. The expanded orbital throw mechanism spreads buffing heat over a large area for even surface finishing and fast correction time. Spreading the work from the powerful 710 watt motor over a large surface area keeps temperatures lower, protecting paintwork from heat burn and burn through. The FLEX XFE 7-15 is lightweight, balanced, and easy to handle for any detailing expert or enthusiast.
Big Machine For Big Correction
The FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher uses a unique combination of orbital throw diameter, polishing pad size, and motor configuration to remove swirls and and scratches quickly and easily. Standard 8mm dual action orbits offer fast and powerful paint correction on most defects and finishes found throughout the industry. But sometimes, more is more. The enlarged 15mm throw of the XFE 7-15 covers a larger area with every turn of the buffer head. This medium-grade throw works faster than a traditional 8mm throw, but concentrates more power for faster refinement than an extra-large 21mm orbit. The result is faster correction and more even refinement for reduced polishing steps and time spent on a job. Easily cut through tough swirls, scratches, and even oxidation on any paint finish. Polish away defects from clear coat finishes, single stage paints, hard ceramic clear coat, clear optical plastics, and glossy carbon fiber in mere minutes. Choose the FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher for fast and even paint correction results on automobile paint finishes old and new.
Precise Machine For Precise Polishing
FLEX tools is renowned for the precision engineering and superior manufacturing techniques that produce durable and dependable tools and equipment. The XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher continues this tradition with helical cut gears for gradual and smooth engagement and polishing action. The efficient electric motor puts out 420 watts of power for smooth polishing throughout the 3200 - 9600 OPM power range. Easily polish away swirls, scratches, oxidation, then refine the finish to perfect gloss, reflection, and shine. Use the XFE 7-15 Polisher over large flat panels, dramatic curves, and aerodynamic contours. Remove water spots, stuck-in debris, and filth from windshields and side windows with ease. Choose the FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher for fast paint correction prowess on any vehicle, large or small.
Versatile Detailing Tool
The FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher performs multiple detailing jobs quickly and safely. Polish paint to remove swirls, scratches, water spots, or oxidation with the FLEX XFE 7-15. The 6 backing plate runs any 6.5 Hex-Logic or Black Optics foam and microfiber buffing pads for any paint correction, polishing, compounding, and finishing steps. Attach any DA carpet brush to scrub and clean dirt and stains from carpets, cloth, and upholstery inside or outside any automobile. Attach a soft foam finishing pad to spread the perfect coat of glaze, sealant, or wax after a full paint correction job. The possibilities are endless! Invest in the FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher for versatile detailing power inside or outside any automobile.
- Max. polishing pad diameter:160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter150 mm
- Orbit: 15 mm
- Orbit rate, no load: 3200-9600 opm
- Power input:710 watt
- Power output: 420 watt
- Cable length: 13 feet