and Reconditioning is one of the most exciting and fastest growing
businesses. The auto detailing industry offers lots of lucrative
opportunities for enterprising entrepreneurs, and start-up costs are
minimal. This makes auto detailing a terrific business if you're an
entrepreneur on a shoestring budget. The sky truly is the limit for new
auto reconditioning professionals. Today's "professionally trained"
mobile reconditioning expert can earn anywhere from $100K to $150K per year.
many types of detailing operations to fit each personís needs. Your
business can either be out of a fixed location, mobile, express or
site-based. There are also other customer goldmines,
such as hotels with concierge service, limousine companies, car shows,
RV dealerships, auto repair shops, car leasing companies, gas stations
- not to mention boat and airplane owners.
Some Benefits of running a detailing business:
- Low startup cost
- No age restrictions
- Rapid return on investment
- Recession proof, with built-in inflation protection systems
- Business diversity, offering many available services
- Excellent way to earn 6 figure income - even PART TIME
- The opportunity to choose between working right out of your own home/auto or opening a fixed location
- Flexibility for any schedule: It can be a part-time or a full-time job, and you can set your own hours
- Easy to learn business methods and the chance to teach other employees as the business grows larger
- Residual, stable income
An interesting fact: according to research undertaken by Dunn and
Bradstreet, 99% of businesses established by individuals lacking some
form of business experience failed within their first 2 to 3 years of
operation. On the upside, 80% of businesses established by business
owners with some experience will succeed. And why is this so? It seems
like a very simpleton answer, but it is true. They simply understand how
to run a business. For example, understand the right way to talk with
your customers, to sell services, to price services accordingly, to
manage the books, as well as market and sell yourself.
In order to get ahead you must take it upon yourself to learn
effective skills and systems in order to succeed in your business
ventures. Success does not usually come in the form of pure luck or
strange coincidence. It is more about your abilities, both God given and
learned. It is also about applying yourself and your talents fully in
order to succeed. When you have decided to discover what it takes to be
accomplished and fruitful in your business endeavors, the team at Smart
Detailing University awaits you.