Cherry Wax is a soft, pink
carnauba wax, which produces a deep shine. A finishing cream wax that
contains detergent resistant polymers. Provides a long lasting protection,
easy on and off, covers light scratches. Can be used on all paints for an
outstanding gloss. Wet Look finishing treatment for such hard to shine paint
colors as black and red.
- can easily be applied on a wet surface!
- easy-to-use paint shine a protection
- will not stain black window moldings
- can be easily applied in the shade or sun
- leaves virtually no smear, dust or
- can be easily applied on glass as
- non-abrasive blend
- one-step formula cleans, waxes &
- amazing Shine for darker and lighter colors
- enhances gloss and
provides lasting protection on any painted surface
- a great polish for chrome wheels!
- pleasant CHERRY fragrance
- Easy to use
Recommended Application: May be applied using: Hand/Orbital/High Speed
Buffer. For Orbital and High Speed
Buffers use according to desired needs.
Directions for Hand Application:
Apply a thin coat working
small 1-2 foot area at a time using quality cotton or micro fiber cloth
or applicator pad.
On top panels, use
front-to-back hand motions. On side panels, use up-and-down hand motions.
This helps improve reflectivity. Heavy rubbing is not necessary.
Allow several minutes to
haze or wipe off immediately using a clean, quality cotton or micro fiber
towel to buff off and reveal the hidden beauty, shine and gloss of your