TORQX Random Orbital Polisher Kit
Use It With
2 Sizes$9.99 $13.99 MSRP
Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry r ... ubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely.
The TORQX Kit features everything you need to polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more!
Use This To:
- Polish and remove swirls, scratches, and defects from all painted vehicles
- Apply waxes, sealants, and glazes in minutes
- Make speed adjustments on the fly
- Tackle any detailing task
- Easily switch between 3, 5, and 6" pads
Designed For The Professional, Perfect For The Enthusiast
The TORQX is the dual action polisher of choice for any beginner, hardcore enthusiast, or professional detailer looking for one simple, lightweight, and powerful machine that can do it all. With the TORQX, anyone can polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, spread wax and sealant, scrub carpet, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more. The powerful 680 watt motor, 8mm dual action orbital throw, and compact design deliver powerful and consistent polishing, paint correction, and cleaning results with minimal fatigue and wear on the user.
Compact And Versatile Detailing Machine
The TORQX features simple and intuitive controls, rugged components, and durable build materials to last for years of dependable detailing use. Easily polish single stage and clear coat paint finishes, polished metals, glass, and clear optical plastics with the TORQX. The tight form factor and precision balance of the TORQX fits comfortably in the hand and is perfect for any detailing situation.
Everything You Need In One Kit
The TORQX kit ships with the entire range of the V Line series of compounds and polishes and three Hex Logic Pads. With the V-Line, professional and enthusiast detailers have access to heavy compounds for removing deep defects like scratches and swirl marks, and lighter polishes to restore pure reflection and glossy depth for unbelievably-shiny paint. The TORQX Kit comes with the most popular Hex-Logic Quantum pads used for full polishing detail jobs. Choose between the fan-favorite cutting, polishing, and finishing pads for the best result on any paint finish!
Disclaimer: Please note that the color and or packaging on accessories featured in the kit may vary from what is displayed in the image.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- UPC: 811339026643
- Product Features: 5" Backing Plate OPM: 1,200 - 4,200 Power: 700 W
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital 120 V
- Throw: 8mm
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.