TORQX Complete Detailing Kit (13 Items)
Use It With
The TORQX Complete Detailing Kit is perfect for any hardcore detailing enthusiast, or seasoned professional looking for a reliable and versatile machine.
Use This Polisher To:
- Remove swirls and scratches
- Dual-action movement that polishes without any swirls or holograms
- Easy to learn than rotary polisher technique
- Cut away deep defects and scratches
- Easily spread coats of wax, glaze and sealant
- Color may vary on the included towels
The TORQX Machine Polisher
The compact design and low-profile buffing head handle make it easy to work the TORQX around tight curves, low-profile body panels, and into areas where larger polishers simply can’t fit. Work under and around door mirrors, roof racks, and spare tires with the TORQX machine. The refined body shape maximizes leverage so any detailer can get the perfect amount of pressure without working and straining their muscles and joints past the breaking point.
A Buffing Pad for Every Step
Now you can choose the perfect pad for compounding steps that remove deep swirls and scratches, refine the finish to restore gloss and shine, and spread the perfect coat of wax for enhanced glow and durable protection against the elements. Which one do you need to choose? It depends on the task at hand!
Disclaimer: Please note that the color and or packaging on accessories featured in the kit may vary from what is displayed in the image.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- UPC: 811339026827
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Product Features: 5" Backing Plate OPM: 1,200 - 4,200 Power: 700 W
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital 120 V
- Throw: 8mm
- Weight: 10.4 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.