TORQ TORQ22D Random Orbital Polisher Kit (9 Items)
TORQ22D Random Orbital Polisher features a large 21mm throw for high performance detailing and paint correction. The triggerless design of the digital interface gives the user precise control over the machine’s working speed and power without extra strain or effort.
Use This Polisher To:
- Easily removes swirls, scratches, and defects from painted vehicles
- Apply wax, sealant, and glaze in minutes
- Instant power thrust to the machine producing ideal power at high and low speeds
- Gain user comfort and control for maximum efficiency
- Cover large or small panels with 5" and 6" backing plate flexibility
The modern random orbital polisher features a large 21mm long throw to quickly tackle large-scale polishing tasks. The large 21mm throw eliminates swirls, scratches, and defects faster and easier than traditional 8mm throw dual-action polishers. The TORQ22D uses a random orbital throw pattern to quickly correct paintwork with incredible precision and safety.he mechanical safety features stop the machine from spinning on sensitive areas like edges and dramatic contours where paint can be very thin and delicate. These safety features make the TORQ22D safer for any professional or enthusiast to use.
The versatile TORQ22D machine can also be used to scrub carpets and upholstery, or apply glazes, sealants, and wax. Easily polish and restore chrome, aluminum, and diamond plate metals with TORQ polishers. The TORQ22D has the power and versatility to take on any challenge. The long throw counterweight design of the TORQ22D gives any user the power, comfort, and precision to get the job done. Streamline Integration and superior engineering accepts 5’’ and 6’’ backing plates without counterweight modifications or voiding the manufacturer's warranty
Harmonious Balancing: Form and Function Tailored to the User
TORQ Tools designed the 22D Random Orbital Polisher to be as smart and beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. By balancing the weight distribution of components within the unit, TORQ created Harmonious Balancing in a machine that reduces fatigue and improves accuracy. Unlike traditional polishing machines that push and pull the user around, the TORQ22D works with the user, delivering perfect results with the smooth action and control over the machine. The optimum weight distribution makes the tool safe in the hands of any detailer. The advanced variable speed digital control enables the user to perfectly adapt the speed to suit any application.
Disclaimer: Please note that the color and or packaging on accessories featured in the kit may vary from what is displayed in the image.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- UPC: 811339023383
- Product Features: 6" TORQ22D Backing Plate OPM: 1,700 - 4,300 Power: 900 W
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital 120 V
- Throw: 21mm
- Weight: 9.8 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.