TORQ TORQ R Precision Power Rotary Polisher Kit (9 Items)
Use It With
Polishing & Buffing Pad Conditioner2 Sizes$9.99
Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry r ... ubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely.
The TORQ R Kit features everything you need to polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more!
Use This To:
- Rapidly correct all types of paint
- Switch backing plates with unprecedented ease
- Take the guesswork out of polishing
- Reduce user fatigue while polishing
- Polish with precise control
A Rotary Polisher For The 21st Century
The TORQ R represents the very best in balanced internal industrial design, user-centered ergonomics, electrical engineering, and component miniaturization. The TORQ R is built to be light, agile, and fast - perfect for those detailers who spend hours behind a buffer, while using a new Integrated Cooling System to channel air through the machine to cool all internal components.
Accurate RPM Display and Controls
The TORQ R was designed and engineered to exceed usability by minimizing user fatigue with an ergonomic design and lightweight body. A Digital User Interface actively controls the output of the 900W motor at every speed setting, delivering seven distinct speeds with enhanced cutting power. The digital variable speed control lets you know exactly the RPM of the tool at all times for greater control.
Everything You Need In One Kit
The TORQ R kit ships with the entire range of the V Line series of compounds and polishes and three Hex Logic Pads. With the V-Line, professional and enthusiast detailers have access to heavy compounds for removing deep defects like scratches and swirl marks, and lighter polishes to restore pure reflection and glossy depth for unbelievably-shiny paint. The TORQ R Kit comes with the most popular Hex-Logic Quantum pads used for full polishing detail jobs. Choose between the fan-favorite cutting, polishing, and finishing pads for the best result on any paint finish!
Disclaimer: Please note that the color and or packaging on accessories featured in the kit may vary from what is displayed in the image.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on the machine while slowing easing it onto the surface while set to speed setting 1
- Increase speed to 3-4 and using light pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- UPC: 842850101021
- Product Features: 5" Backing Plate RPM: 600 - 2,400 Power: 900 W
- Machine Type: Rotary 120 V
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.