TORQ R5 Dual Action Backing Plate with Hyper Flex Technology
- In Stock
TORQ R5 3”, 5”, and 6” backing plates utilize Hyper Flex Technology to conform to curves and contours, filling the space more evenly with the pad for better results with your dual action polisher.
Use This To:
- Ensure maximum buffing pad contact
- Polish away swirls, scratches, and water spots
- Reduce wear and tear on pads and polishers
- Effortlessly apply waxes, sealants, and glazes
- Get better results in less time and energy
Built For Flexibility, Performance, & Durability
Hyper-Flex Technology allows the R5 backing plate to flex and conform to every curve and contour, ensuring maximum buffing pad contact and a finer finish in less time than traditional backing plates. Specialty air channels funnel in fresh air to cool the backing plate, machine, and pad for reduced wear during long polishing jobs and to maximize polish work time for finer results in less time.
A Size For Every Job
The TORQ R5” Backing Plate fits any dual action polisher that accepts 5/16’’ - 24 spindle accessories that use the hook and loop system. Choose the 3” backing plate for small and hard-to-reach areas. Use the 5” backing plate as your workhorse that strikes the best balance of coverage and focused cutting power. Go with the 6” option to cover the largest surfaces areas in the shortest amount of time.
How to Change Backing Plate:
- Insert DA polisher wrench between the counterweight housing and backing plate.
- Hold the spindle with the wrench and unscrew the backing plate by hand.
- Line up the backing plate spindle thread and screw directly into the DA spindle.
- Make sure the included washer stays in place around the backing plate threads.
- Continue counter-holding the DA spindle with the wrench and screw backing plate in tightly by hand.
- Test fitment by turning machine by hand and make necessary adjustments if machine binds up.
- UPC: 811339021693
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Size: 5 inch