Tolco Gold Standard Heavy Duty Acid Resistant Sprayer
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Perfect Pour Screw-On Funnel$3.45
The Perfect Pour EZ Fill Funnel is the perfect accessory to transfer product between bottles. Mankind has filled small cont ... ainers with funnels for centuries. Using funnels has saved thousands of gallons of spilled milk, water, and other precious fluids like Fabric Guard and Diablo Gel. Still, the common funnel is imperfect.
Heavy Duty Tolco Sprayers are the professional’s choice for diluting and spraying bulk chemicals in the easiest, most efficient way possible in an extra-large acid-resistant bottle and sprayer.
Use This To:
- Save time, money, and strain
- Work smarter, not harder
- Detail comfortably
- Cover large areas in a hurry
- Mix and blend your own custom solution
Comfort-grip Sprayer Head Designed For Performance
These upgraded acid-resistant sprayer bottles use an ergonomic handle, extra-large sprayer trigger, and chemical-resistant Viton o-ring seals to keep up with the fastest detailers. Every pull from the extra-large sprayer handle pumps out 1.3 ml per stroke, over 40% more than stock sprayer heads. Viton seals resist the toughest detailing chemicals and keep them in their place.
Versatile Use In And Out Of Car
The Gold Standard Sprayer is fully-adjustable and can be set up for fine mist to focused sprayer beam for any type of detailing job. The Gold Standard Bottle also features a printed label with dilution ratio instructions and measurements right on the bottle. Now you can mix, blend, and dilute your own custom brew of detailing chemicals to suit any cleaning need, heavy duty or lightweight.
- Unscrew sprayer head and fill the bottle with your preferred detailing cleaner, degreaser, or detail spray.
- Use the pre-marked dilution ratio levels on the bottle to mix chemical with water for the perfect amount of cleaning strength.
- Reattach sprayer head and shake bottle to mix solution.
- Squeeze trigger and foam product over the workpiece.
- Adjust the sprayer nozzle for precise foam thickness control as needed.
5 – 10 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Cleaning Solution