Red Hex-Logic Ultra Light Finishing Pad
- Select Options to see Availability
Red Finishing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats over sensitive painted finishes, and come in 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes.
Use This To:
- Release heat more efficiently than before
- Increase stability for even application of product
- Reduce wear and tear on pads and polishers
- Sealing your car against the elements
- Adding a coat of deep wet shine
Extra Soft Finishing Pads
The soft spreading action of Red Pads is perfect for applying the perfect coat of sealant or wax with the softest touch and minimal product waste. Use Red Pads to spread the perfect coat of synthetic sealants like JetSeal, or natural carnauba waxes like Butter Wet Wax, or soft paste waxes like Lava. Red pads are ultra-soft and perfect for delicate and soft paint finishes for a scratch-free shine.
Latest Technology For Greatest Cutting Power
The Red Pad utilizes a patented hexagonal design to maximize surface contact, reduce and disperse heat, and reduce wear and tear on machine and pad. The Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surface for best results. All Hex Logic pads are available with the Precision Port vent hole that releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad.
- Center Pad onto backing plate.
- Apply 5 dime size dots of glaze, sealant, or wax.
- Spread product into the surface of the vehicle
20 – 40 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
What Do Hex-Logic Pad Colors Mean?
Read this article to learn all about the different color pads, what they do, and when to use them.