Quick Drying Wiper Blade Squeegee
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Waffle Weave Glass and Window Microfiber Towel, Red 24" x 16"$8.99
The Red Waffle Weave Towel is an ultra-soft silk-edged towel made of 70/30 microfiber and unique waffle grooves to trap liq ... uids and dirt the same way waffles trap syrup and butter, quickly drying the surface for perfect streak-free clarity!
Quick Drying Squeegees are ultra-flexible, soft, silicone wiper blades that dry cars 3 times faster than towels and chamois available with a flat or T Blade edge to reduce chances of scratching.
Use This To:
- Dry your car with only one tool
- Effortlessly push water off your vehicle
- Prevent water spots with a super fast dry
- Dry without dirtying towels and doing laundry
- Swipe away water without repeated buffing & wiping
The Next Generation Squeegee
After washing your vehicle or after a quick rain shower, there is no faster and easier way to dry your vehicle than with the Wipeout Water Blade. This innovative squeegee removes 95% of standing water and dries cars up to 3 times faster than with traditional towels and chamois, without ever needing to be wrung out or thrown in the washer like a traditional microfiber drying towel.
Efficient Drying Using The Latest Tech
The soft, silicone ultra-flexible blade works fast on glass and painted surfaces, contouring around most surfaces to clean water away without scratching. The soft material conforms to vehicle curves and shapes to quickly dry any car. Choose the unique Professional Squeegee with the T blade edge to help suspend and collect any missed light dirt and further reduce the chance of scratching paintwork.
- Wash the vehicle well with your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap, two bucket method, and premium microfiber car wash mitt.
- After the final rinse, make sure to remove any remaining car wash soap, dirt, and debris from all exterior surfaces.
- To dry, lightly touch the flexible silicone edge of the Water Blade to the surface and pull water off in one direction.
- Start at the top of the vehicle, and work to the bottom.
- Dry off all paintwork, glass, textured plastic trim, and polished metal pieces.
- Applicable Locations: Exterior